Army of Revolution Magic

"Forget about the friction and watch the reaction."-Sanyu

P.M.

Don't speak a word, so that i can't remember how your voice sounds. Turn off and walk away so that i can remember how you fade your shadow down- Sanyu.

GET MORE TRAFFIC

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm coming home, tell the world i'm coming home~

I'm feeling distracted and likewise attracted to all the things that you let me know,to all the things that you told. I know I'm not alone, I'm not the only one who is broken. I could watch the world pass by just as long as it's you and I.

What if i pay my pride with a kiss that day, would i change my mood today?
What if i pull off the offer and stand alone, would you meet me in this broken land?
Heartache remain all alone.

Tell the world I’m coming home, let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes. I'm coming home~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert

Spend me a click!