Army of Revolution Magic

"Forget about the friction and watch the reaction."-Sanyu

P.M.

Don't speak a word, so that i can't remember how your voice sounds. Turn off and walk away so that i can remember how you fade your shadow down- Sanyu.

GET MORE TRAFFIC

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trembling

your uncertainty, your response, your suspicious...
it makes me shakes and trembling.

i gonna prove them all wrong. cause i aint gonna give up.
i don't know why you unsure about my love, i don't know why you respond like that..or mayb i'm not proving it enough?

but i'm not gonna stop pumping my love towards you.
not until i stop breathing.
not until i stop beating.

i wonder what were you thinking?
do my words suspicious to you?
and i think i'm not doing enough?

:(

suddenly ur answer made me feel so far away...i thought i already on my way to its own track...i'm trembling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert

Spend me a click!