Army of Revolution Magic

"Forget about the friction and watch the reaction."-Sanyu

P.M.

Don't speak a word, so that i can't remember how your voice sounds. Turn off and walk away so that i can remember how you fade your shadow down- Sanyu.

GET MORE TRAFFIC

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Am I climbing or descending?


Back to me, no short forms, no nothing fancy language, speak like a robot I will be.

Because I don’t crave any particular notoriety for my ideas and think the “look mom, no hands!” approach to functioning in a public blog is rather tasteless and jejeune, I’ve decided to speak like a robot, don't take my words anyway.

I’m not trying to become a popular speaker in the class or among friends. The focus should stay off of me. Diatribes and scenarios about how it’s all going to ruin, damn and we all had it better back in those bloody days tend to be right up my alley. I recognize the fallacy of relying on a golden past that wasn’t, after a bit of inspection, so golden after all. What would you do if you were me? Close friend aint close, healed pains seems to be healed no more. I never been perfect, neither have you? You can stay away from me, I never mind how does it takes to show you that how the life it seems.
It’s a seductive narrative frame, just as the opening scenes of movies tend to enter the story at a point of calm and composure only to introduce conflict and drama. The shift from one way of life to another won’t be a pretty sight. I need you no more, yes, not even you. If this is what i'm doing, am I climbing or descending?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert

Spend me a click!