Army of Revolution Magic

"Forget about the friction and watch the reaction."-Sanyu

P.M.

Don't speak a word, so that i can't remember how your voice sounds. Turn off and walk away so that i can remember how you fade your shadow down- Sanyu.

GET MORE TRAFFIC

Friday, February 19, 2010

Noticed or Unseen

"I've been watching over you." He said. "That's freakin scary" I murmured. What is the worst thing that i can say, my boss wasn't my boss but a watcher. Get me? It is not how i intended. Having said that, a close examination of the problem, it reveals that I'm just puppet on a lonely string as before. Right, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? Man, this is my job. It's not profitable? it's entertaining and what are you expecting from me. It's oukay as you terminate the contract after all. With a sense of scumbag. I'll leave it to you. Since you're the MONEY-POLLUTER of the manipulator, money will do the talking i guess. This is not quite right at all, i could tell it's a matter of time, how much i could spend for you. You'll just like her with someone disappoint in you. I hate the stylish of you asking me to generate more money for you, it's restless and falling like a rain, it never stops. Back then, I wonder how would it looks like if one day i shot you on the wall just to peak your brain. The termination kills. Kick-ass.

So long~watch me wave, though with sun shines on my pain, i'll still root on this ground.
I'm going unseen now, do you notice that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert

Spend me a click!