Army of Revolution Magic

"Forget about the friction and watch the reaction."-Sanyu

P.M.

Don't speak a word, so that i can't remember how your voice sounds. Turn off and walk away so that i can remember how you fade your shadow down- Sanyu.

GET MORE TRAFFIC

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just a puppet on a lonely string.

That was a bad move. I murmured to myself.
What's the point of doing things for people who doesn't appreciate. Again and agian i feel like a vodoo.

Way back to the holiday, who was the one, calling the name in terms of function; fleeing from one place to another? I can tell no one would serve you right-not even your close friend. Guess what, I was that vodoo..lol. What's the worst that i can say if i told you that my very first intention was to built up a strong foundation for our function. What you cares about? I-DONT-CARE!

If you pay your care at the first place, why i cant see your shadow during the planning? I wont waste myself for you, i'll throw it all away everything from the inside.

If there is something not right, please tell me, dont wear your mask, i thought we're freind? WTF with that as you mad at me with that face? I wonder why i feel like kinda guilty as I'm the one who ruin your job... I may end up feeling tire, but you're just like this with someone disappoint in you!

I'm done. Here you go my friend. I just hate the way you did that to me. So disappointing with you guys. I'm not helping perhaps. No turning back now, I wanna be pushed aside so let me go..let me take back my life and keep it all alone.

"Just a puppet on a lonely string, who would ever want to be the King?"

I'll paint this on the wall cause i'm the one that fall, I'll never fight again!

1 comment:

  1. lik weeyeak tel me.. jz zuohuiziji..
    sometime no need care too much wat others say ...

    ReplyDelete

Advert

Spend me a click!