Army of Revolution Magic

"Forget about the friction and watch the reaction."-Sanyu

P.M.

Don't speak a word, so that i can't remember how your voice sounds. Turn off and walk away so that i can remember how you fade your shadow down- Sanyu.

GET MORE TRAFFIC

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Valencia one day Rush (building and cultural survey)

Lately, I've been spending my time, arranging all the photos in my cam memory card. After some messy folding, finally i can resume my posting for trip to spain as ashley hunger for the photos d :) it is due to my harsh decision not to send them, as the file is way too big.

I'm not much a hippie, but it feels like sugar in this place. LOL?

LOL (girls: let the photo do the talking?) perhaps, but not really.

Photo taken during our climb up to top of the Balcon de La Pena (did i spell correctly?)

The stone tomb near Port de Peniscola




Mini shop lot near Sidi Saler.
Lots of nice rum there. lol.



A hospital near Mardes.


Top hill deck.

On the route to the top, but lots of tourist here.


At the center deck.

View from the Top.


As waiting Ashley to obtain the building survey data, we take some walk around the top deck.
Cant remember who bought me a drinks and claim that it is not vodka, lame Joseph...haha.

Jordan and Ashley at the central deck, is that Megburl? Sorry if i cant recognize you, btw you dont read my blog.

I love the skies merging with the rock hills.


Heading to Cuevas the so called "The Inmaculate"








In the Cave Museum

Lol, Gorjan, what are you looking at?

Jackal Dance

The 3rd day, we moved to a new hotel near the seaside, Sidi Saler. 4stars, lol!

Due to overbooking, i can enjoy a big room with two single beds.

My hotel desk


Washroom preview.


1 comment:

Advert

Spend me a click!